Friday 6 July 2007

Leave the Cigarettes

This afternoon I still can't leave my bad habit. I'm a smoker. I know that cigarette full of toxic. Ciggarette contains about 4000 kinds of toxic in little composition. But, if the cigarettes consumed at long time, the toxics will cumulated in our body. The toxic will disturb function vital organ in our body.

The toxin like nikotin, TAR, naphtalena etc. can cause many diseases like cancer, TBC and respiration function. If we having ilness, smoking habit is not a comfortable activity. This time, I don't interest by cigarettes. I'm having cold. But, as a smoker, tomorrow I can certain that I'm won't smoking. I feel I'm just not smoking if I'm not health.

For you, who haven't smoking, don't want to try smoke cause you will be like me, can't leave the cigarettes. Cigarettes is integral part of my life.

(picture taken from www.everestuncensored.org)

0 komentar: