Thursday 5 July 2007

Nanotechnology: Really Just Happen in My Dream

I am a student of the chemical route. Unfortunately I'am not attracted by science. At one time my lecturer told about new technology that makes me increasingly pessimistic with my capacity in the scientific field. We call it nanotechnology. What is the meaning of nanotechnology? A nanometer is a unit of spatial measurement that is 10-9 meter, or one billionth of a meter. I don't know nanotechnologi definitely. I think nanotechlogy is a technology with supported by measurement unit of 10-9.

My teacher say that atoms diametre is about nanometre size. It means, using nanotechnology We can cut and organise the atoms in accordance with our wish. We can build any compound. World won't be deficient from another needs. So, what will you do? Do you will build science based by nanotechnology or just waiting like me?

(picture taken from http://www.imm.org/)

2 komentar:

mz-jojo.blogspot.com said...

kang gundullllllllll.............
narzis tenan, pamer banget cuma gawe bloger...................
inggrise wae gunake transtool, ngisin-ngisini, ngono es loro.... tapi saiki bukan ess loroo tapi es lilinnnnnn.he............

Anonymous said...

Sikah! Daripada koe, boro2 basa inggris, basa indonesia wae masih belepotan